Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at YiXin.
For any outdoor activities that require carrying equipment, you need a outdoor backpack. At first glance, all backpacks on the market look similar, but they actually have many functional differences. To figure out which backpack is best for you and which backpack you need most, please consider the following four aspects:
Scenario: In which occasion and activity to use, you can determine the required backpack function.
Capacity: The amount of equipment you need to carry determines the capacity of the backpack.
Function: Factors such as the structure type and loading form of the backpack determine the functions and utility provided by the backpack.
Fit: Torso size and hip circumference are the most important fitting factors.
Determine the type of backpack according to the event scene
The best and fastest way to determine the backpack you need is to find a backpack specifically designed for the event scene you are participating in.
The following are the main activity scenes and some functions of the required backpack:
1. Hiking: In the hiking scene, almost all backpacks need water storage design, and there are water bottle pockets on both sides of the backpack; different torso size options and different suspension designs can help you choose a backpack that fits your body
2. Rock climbing and mountaineering: the long and narrow profile backpack makes it easier for you to move without obstacles when climbing; the backpack with a padded back plate or frame plate can help climbers maintain comfort under high load conditions , Some mountaineering bags are suitable for backcountry skiing/snowboarding
3. Running: waist bag, water bottle bag, running vest bag or tactical commuter backpack are all good choices; these bags are mainly designed to limit the shock and discomfort caused by the shaking of your backpack when you are running; the location of the pocket is convenient for loading and taking snacks and food ; Most vests and backpacks are compatible with water storage equipment.
4. Ice and snow sports: this type of backpack should be relatively narrow, allowing you to move around unimpeded in the ice and snow scene; a chest strap and waist belt are required to prevent the backpack from swinging; in addition to a simple backpack, this type of backpack should have some connection design , You can hang skis, snowboards and/or ski shoes on the backpack; there is a reinforced fabric on the edge of the ski and the crampons to avoid wear; most of them should have a safety configuration to ensure that your snow shovel and probes are not Will scratch yourself and others; should be equipped with water storage equipment, and provide insulation design to prevent water from freezing
5. Road and mountain biking: The road bike bag has a compact, flat and low profile design, which makes it light and stable without causing great wind resistance; mountain bike bags should usually be larger to accommodate additional riding equipment, such as clothes And bicycle tools; some are designed for commuting, including laptop covers and storage grouping functions, most have flat and tightened waistbands that will not hinder your pedaling, most of them should have water storage devices or Design of the place where the kettle is placed
Backpack capacity varies greatly. When you are evaluating what size backpack you need, you can carefully review the list of equipment you need to carry for this event. Can your backpack hold the jacket you need? Can it provide you with enough snack space for the length of your trip? And, most importantly, is it enough to hold the top ten essentials for travel
The following are some considerations for the selection of backpack capacity:
1.10 liters or less: Most of these small bags are designed for light pursuits such as running, road biking and very short hikes. Their compact and flat design helps reduce the load of the journey, and only provides equipment for some necessities, such as an ultra-light jacket, some energy bars, water and keys.
2.11-20 liters: These compact backpacks are usually used for hiking, mountain biking, running or traveling. These bags should have some functional layers or pockets, and their capacity should allow you to bring some extra food and equipment for a day trip.
3.21-35 liters: This capacity backpack is the best choice for most hikers and travelers. There is enough capacity to store food, clothing and some extra items such as cameras and books
4.36-50 liters: These larger backpacks are ideal for journeys that require additional clothing and equipment, such as rock climbing, mountain climbing or non-summer trekking.
Usually, parents who need to bring clothes and equipment for their children will choose one of them. This large backpack can also be used for overnight activities, of course, if you already have ultra-light and compact equipment.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.